Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life on the S17 Ranch: What can I say? Hounds are just goofy!

Belle~pic by me

Jenny and Belle~pic by me

Kamo~pic by me

Jenny and Kamo~pic by me

Kamo~pic by Danita Cahill

Jenny~pic by me

Belle~pic by me
I think this clearly proves my point :) What else is there to say...they do provide entertainment on a daily basis! lol And boy do they cause trouble....




HORSE UPDATE: My horse arrived last night safe and sound from South Dakota! It was getting dark by the time the hauler pulled in, and we left before sun up for work today sooo.... I finally got to see him in the daylight this evening! He is wonderful, I am so pleased with him~ if I get home in time (before dark) I will try to get some pics.... The hauler was great too, if you need a horse hauled call up Jim Mederios! 

1 comment:

  1. You and Crawford look like you were meant for each other and I love the hounds!!

    ReplyDelete